2015 Gateway to Oshkosh (GTO) – July 18-July 24
Enjoy easy airport access into the Stevens Point Municipal Airport and three days of deluxe motor coach transportation to EAA AirVenture! Additional transportation to EAA on Thursday and Friday is also available.
Lodging at the Comfort Suites in Stevens Point (new host hotel) will be available to purchase for GTO attendees at discount rates starting at only $89/night ($10/night less than last year) and includes free daily breakfast. GTO programming will be held onsite at the Comfort Suites on July 19 (Sunday), which is conveniently located a few blocks from popular restaurants and shopping in Stevens Point.
We make it easier and more affordable for you to experience EAA. Only $199 per person for members ($229 for non-members includes 1-year membership). Space is limited, register today by calling Nancy Pudroski (715)445-5000 ext. 122 or email email@example.com.
- Fly into accessible airport with friendly staff
- Ground transportation included from airport to hotel (less than 3 miles)
- Deluxe motor coach transportation to EAA July 20-22 (restroom, free soda, free water)
- Additional transportation to EAA July 23-24 also available
- GTO programming conveniently held onsite at the Comfort Suites on July 19
- Complimentary catered brunch July 19
- Complimentary dinner at Mikey’s in Plover July 19 (cash bar)
- Lodging value and convenience at Comfort Suites in Stevens Point
- Discount room rates starting at only $89/night ($10/night less than last year)
- Free daily breakfast
- Free high speed Internet
- Refrigerator and microwave in all rooms
- Indoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- GTO programming on-site
- Make new friends with fellow pilots from across the country
- Enjoy a very affordable and convenient way to attend EAA!